Every region has a Kairuruku Hononga/Relationship Coordinator to support Dual Providers.

Schools or organisations will need to appoint a school coordinator to enrol ākonga (students) with Te Kura.

The school coordinator will be responsible for supporting ākonga by:

Dual ākonga must be re-enrolled each year. Dual enrolment applications open in November/December for the following year and remain open until the end of Term 3.

If you are new to dual tuition enrolments, contact your Kairuruku Hononga so we can set you up with a login to our Te Kura Enrolment System (TES) (Currently down for maintenance). There you will accept the Dual Provider Partnership Agreement, also known as the Service Level Agreement (SLA), before proceeding with any government-funded enrolment applications.

How to enrol

Government-funded enrolments: Log into TES (Currently down for maintenance) or contact your Kairuruku Hononga

Fee-paying enrolments:


If you require support with enrolments:

Ensure your ākonga is registered at the appropriate level. If you’re unsure about which curriculum level or course to choose, talk to a Te Kura kaiako or Kaiako Matua/Senior Teacher. You can contact your Kairuruku Hononga to arrange this.