Free Microsoft Office 365
Te Kura has partnered with Microsoft to give Office 365 to every ākonga (student) free of charge.
Who can get it
You must be a current Te Kura ākonga to download this software. You will only retain the right to use it while enrolled with us.
What you can get
Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus includes access to the latest version of:
- Word (for writing)
- Excel (for spreadsheets)
- PowerPoint (for presentations)
- OneNote (for organisation and note-taking)
You can install Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus on up to five compatible PCs and Macs, plus five tablets (including iPad). What’s more, you can use Microsoft OneDrive to automatically sync your devices.
How to get it
You must set up your Te Kura email account before you can download the Microsoft software.
- Open your internet browser and go to the Microsoft login page
- Enter your My Te Kura details:
- Email address: Firstname.Lastname@mytekura.school.nz
- Password: Te Kura Student ID number
- Download Microsoft Office 365 to your computer
- Access the online Microsoft web applications.
For support with logging into Microsoft and downloading applications, please email: email@example.com
If you are able to log in with your My Te Kura details but unable to download applications, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org