Who can enrol?

Students on Te Kura’s roll come from a range of different backgrounds. They include students who:

Students who are already enrolled with a school may also register with us if they would like to study courses that their own school doesn’t offer. These students are known as dual students.

To find out whether you or your child are eligible to study at Te Kura, read the Ministry of Education’s enrolment policy or talk to one of our advisors in the Student and Whānau Support team at 0800 65 99 88 (select option 1).