Te Kura produces several corporate and ākonga (student) publications, alongside our own school resources and teaching materials.
Charter and Annual Plan
Our Charter and Annual Plan sets out the overall mission of Te Kura and our strategic and annual plans.
We have identified five strategic whenu (strands) that represent what we want to achieve from 2023-2025:
- Poipoi | Nurture climate-conscious kirirarau (citizens) of a bicultural Aotearoa New Zealand
- Kauawhi | Include all ākonga (students) in Te Kura’s kaupapa
- Tāuteute | Engage ākonga through authentic, personalised learning
- Pūnaha auaha | Innovate digitally to support ākonga and kaimahi
- Ārahi | Lead and influence within the education eco-system
Link Up Te Whakahononga
Link Up Te Whakahononga is our quarterly magazine that keeps our school community informed and showcases the successes and achievements of our ākonga (students) and kaimahi (staff).
Our Annual Report provides an overview of our key achievements, performance measures, and financial statements for the year.